What you need to apply for a JNMF Scholarship
Completed application form together with all the necessary enclosures should reach Administrative Secretary, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, Teen Murti House, New Delhi-110011 on or before 31 May. The candidates are advised to send their applications as soon as possible. The Fund will not be responsible for any postal delays in reaching the application by the due date.
The Selection Committee's decision to call a candidate for interview or select a candidate for scholarship will be final and no representation in this regard will be entertained.
1) A passport size photograph of the applicant to be pasted on the form.
2) A synopsis of the proposed project as per the attached format.
3) Doctoral Monitoring Committee’s report or Supervisor’s report/recommendations.
4) Postal Order/Demand Draft for Rs.100.
5) Ph.D registration certificate.
Incomplete and unsigned forms are liable to be rejected.